Upcoming Webinar – Tips for Managing UC, Contact Center in the Future Workplace
IT and CX leaders around the world are planning for a hybrid workplace of the future, where employees work from any combination of home offices, company locations, and even coffee shops. In this environment, it’s more important than ever to connect all employees with the communications applications they need—voice, video, screen sharing, contact center, and more—so they can collaborate with one another and also serve customers. Already, 62.8% of organizations have integrated their UC and contact center platforms to some extent.
But the work isn’t done. Most companies rushed to move employees to home offices, without the normal rigor of strategic planning. Now, IT leaders are taking a step back to ensure an optimal communications environment.
Given the influx of new apps combined with employees working in both home and company offices, the complexity of managing these applications is higher than ever.
In this webinar, Robin Gareiss, CEO and principal analyst with Metrigy, will discuss how successful IT organizations are leveraging provisioning tools and automation to reduce IT administrator overhead and onboard employees more quickly.
The webinar will cover:
- What are the core pain points IT administrators—and employees—are facing?
- Which administration functions should use automation or employee self-service?
- How can IT staffs build a business case to win budget for new tools?
- What can specialty tools do to improve provisioning, particularly in multi-vendor communications environments?
- How can you expand the value of administration tools by integrations with ITSM, teams, platforms, and processes?
Tips for Managing UC, Contact Center in the Future Workplace
Presented by: Robin Gareiss, CEO & Principal Analyst, Metrigy
Date: June 2, 2021
Time: 2:00 pm ET