Webinar Replay – Instant Gratification: Micromoments Boost Customer Loyalty
Nearly two-thirds of companies have CX transformation initiatives underway—not surprising given customer satisfaction is the top business priority among businesses globally. What’s more, companies are spending 3% of their revenue on technology related to improving CX. With this additional focus, service standards and customer expectations are on the rise.
That’s why it’s vital to empower their customer service and sales representatives to deliver micromoments in every customer interaction. The problem is, most organizations aren’t effectively empowering their agents, tracking their performance, or taking action on customer feedback. By giving agents the ability to create great moments with customers, both leave the interactions very pleased, resulting in high customer ratings and low employee turnover.
During this webinar, Metrigy CEO Robin Gareiss and NICE inContact Director of Product Marketing, Mark Ungerman will provide clear recommendations on steps you need to take now to empower your agents to deliver the instant gratification customers demand with every interaction. We will address the following:
- How can you empower your agents to deliver instant gratification in all interactions—sales, support, and service—over any channel?
- What tools, training, and feedback do you need to improve your agents’ ability to help your customers?
- How can you measure results efficiently—and provide guidance in real-time based on AI-impowered analytics that indicates an issue?
- Even within self-service interactions, you can deliver instant gratification. But as the customer journey takes them to live agents, what are some key tips to making that escalation seamless and successful?
- How can knowledge management bases help both customers and agents—and how can AI ensure your knowledge base is optimal?
- What technology integrations are vital to success?
Instant Gratification: Micromoments Boost Customer Loyalty
Presented by: Robin Gareiss, CEO and Principal Analyst, Metrigy
Mark Ungerman, Director, Product Marketing, NICE CXone
Date: February 3, 2022
Time: 11:00 am ET